Clairvoyants Wanted THE RESULTS
By Psychic Brian,
Professor of Applied Frotteurism at the Tamakeri Institute
On 12 September 2014 many brave souls decided to risk humiliation and embarrassment by predicting the outcome of Arsenal’s progress and achievement for this season.
There were many who stepped forward but only few have been chosen. Of the 11 points available some performances of merit included:
|MICHAEL3||MENACE1||MANDY DODD2||USAMA1||H Bo3|
However three stood head and shoulders above the rest a reminder of the questions and the top answers given follows…
|What will Arsenal’s final English Premier League position be?||3rd||1 point||
|What will Arsenal’s total league points be?||75||1 point||85||83||82|
|Who will be Arsenal’s top or joint top goal scorer in all competitions?||ALEXISSANCHEZ
|What will Arsenal’s final position in the Champion’s League be?||Round of 16||1 point||semi-finals||Quarters||Last 16|
|Who will score more EPL goals, Welbeck, Granny Shagger or Van Per$ie?||WELBECK 8ROONEY
|1 point||Tooney||Van P||Welbeck tied with WR|
|On what date will St. Totteringham’s day fall in 2015?||5th May 2015||1 point||May 1st 2015||May 9th/10th weekend||No idea|
|Who will we sign in the January 2015 transfer window?||Krystian & Gabriel||2 points||Carvallho||Rabiot||No-one|
|Which 3 teams will be relegated from the EPL in 2015?||HULLBURNLEY
|3 points||QPR,Burnley, Crystal Palace||QPRBurnley
|Burnley, Palace,West Ham|
Correct answers shown throughout in bold.
Our clear winner of the title
Untold Psychic of the Year is……………………yet another drum roll…………………
For a bit of fun you may want to answer the final tie break questions
- Who will, by general consensus of the Untold team, be Arsenal’s best player?
- Who will be by general consensus of the Untold team be EPL’s C*nt of the year?
And just so you don’t forget
- 26 May 1989 Liverpool 0 Arsenal 2. Arsenal won the league. Prior to the match the Daily Mail ran the headline “You don’t have a prayer Arsenal” and Brian Moore’s commentary of the game, which was shown live on TV, contained the famous line, “It’s up for grabs now”. Alan Smith’s goal gave him 23 goals in 36 league games. Michael Thomas (who later played for Liverpool) scored the winner “right at the end”.
- Arsenal the most penalised by refs among the current top four teams
- Mykhaylo Mudryk now listed in 17 different articles as coming to Arsenal!
- Arsenal attacking problems… what attacking problems?
- Men’s football returns at last: Arsenal in action this afternoon
- Is the injury to Gabriel Jesus equivalent to the assault on Eduardo in 2008?