Having checked the scores I can now reveal the outcome of the votes for the Untold Banner.
I am amazed and impressed to say that just over 1300 votes were cast which shows a fantastic engagement with this site and with this idea. I also hope this gives us a mandate to go to Arsenal and request permission to get a banner put up in the stands.
I will write to Arsenal this week and set out our case, the nature of the banner and the support it has from THE MOST POSITIVE Arsenal blog site on the web. I will of course keep you all informed as to the outcome and when we might invite contributions towards the cost.
Anyway the results were as follows…
*cue drum roll*
- Welcome to Stadium Wenger (with 39% of the vote)
- Football should be an Art (31%)
- Arsenal can go unbeaten all season. It’s not impossible (26%)
- He gives us unbelievable belief (4%)
so the winner is Welcome to Stadium Wenger and if for any reason Arsenal rejects that we will offer Football should be an Art
Thanks again to everyone that voted and expressed opinions, offered support or help.
- Does Arsenal really have a mega injury crisis ahead of Tottenham game?
- 2022-23 Womens Champions League – Ajax v Arsenal (second leg
- The stupidest thing said about Arsenal this week
- WSL North London Derby – reflections on the game at the Emirates
- Arsenal have not got the youngest team in the PL. Or have they?