I’ve heard from Arsenal FC today to say that our Untold Banner has arrived. Our graphic designer (Jennie) and I are both going to be at the Emirates Cup on the Saturday (me in the posh Club Level and her and her little boy in the Family Enclosure).
Tony and I will both be there on the Sunday as well and are hoping to meet up with Mark, the stadium liaison officer who has helped make this possible.
Tony and I will take some pictures of the banner in situe and post them up on Untold for everyone to see and if you are going to the Emirates Cup let us know and who knows, perhaps we can get a group shot?
Tweet me at @blacksheep63 if you are going, especially on the Sunday when Tony and I are there.
A big thanks to those of you that have contributed your £5 so far – if you still want to do so then just follow these simple instructions:
- What the media doesn’t tell you, part 6. There’s a financial problem…
- The Big 7 clubs, how much they spent and what good is it doing?
- What the media won’t tell you about football 5: Fifa lends money to Switzerland
- What the media won’t tell you about football, part 4 – referee variations
- The final transfer rumours: 3 new names to make 66 players tipped for Arsenal