by Sir Hardly Anyone
It is amazing where these people get their information from – and amazing how wrong most of it is.
But where would football be without fake news. Indeed leaving aside the special case of the Book of Genesis, football basically created fake news – which makes it all the more odd when their editorials start complaining about how it has spread.
- Over half of the 92 league clubs have gone into administration this century. What next?
- Does spending on transfers automatically bring success? Arsenal compared to the rest.
- Manchester City v Arsenal: the team and the FA Cup
- Has Arsenal now caught up with Manchester City?
- Manchester City v Arsenal: the referee and the FA Cup