By Tony Attwood
I don’t normally give links to the Arsenal press conference, not least because you can find them elsewhere and the whole point of this site is that it is “Untold” – covering stories and analyses that are not be found elsewhere.
Of course we don’t always do that, but that is the overall aim.
However the press final press conference at the Emirates was one that is worth preserving, not least for the extraordinary event that happens at the end of the conference.
But if you have time, stay with it all the way through, because it is in itself a monument to Mr Wenger, his dignity and his patience.
- “He’s won more than you.” Stadium Wenger gives its creator a wonderful goodbye.
- Arsenal – Burnley : the high five goodbye from the Emirates…
And today’s anniversaries
- Arsenal v the team that will present a giant toothbrush to our captain
- Arsenal squad for Europa League game
- The abuse of female footballers is appalling, but there is a wider context
- Why Arsenal v Glimt might be tougher than the game against Tottenham
- Is the team that passes the most, the team that gets the best results?