By Sir Hardly Anyone
And those two players are…
“£26m star ready to snub Man Utd to join Arsenal after Gunners make contact over deal”
The other player comes through this headline…
Barcelona midfielder Denis Suarez has reportedly had a verbal agreement with Arsenal manager Unai Emery over a transfer to the Emirates Stadium this January.”
That story is more or less everywhere…
“Arsenal ‘tested the ground’ with agent, total approval, player even willing to take pay cut” pronounces
But what of Yannick Carrasco?
He is 25, and Belgian playing as a winger for Dalian Yifang. Also known as 大连一方足球俱乐部 He started with Monaco where he scored 20 goals in 105 games, winning Ligue 2 in his first season and finishing runner-up in Ligue 1 in the second.
So what is Dalian Yifang?
Dalian Yifang Football Club is a professional Chinese club that plays in the Chinese Super League.
Which to gather it all together says we are going to sign a Belgian player who plays as a winger in China.
But if you are worried, please don’t be because the Sun calls him tbe “ex-Atletico Madrid ace”
And as if this were not enough, there is another tale under the utterly incomprehensible title ED-ING BACK?
- Arsenal v Lens: the team, the home/away form and the strange coincidences
- Arsenal v Lens: they had a poor start but are now flying
- Where there is power, money and greed there is corruption
- Why do Tottenham players get fouled more than those of any other club?
- The media, the League and PGMO. An insidious agreement rears its ugly head