By Tony Attwood
If you have been with us for a year or more you may recall that each spring I take a break from UK and head to the other side of the world wherein lives one of my daughters. Depending on all sorts of complexities which I won’t bore you it can be quite difficult to keep Untold running fully, and I suspect that is what is going to happen this year. I started the 30 hour journey from my home to my daughter’s home on 12 March and at the moment you read this will (British Airways permitting) be in the skies somewhere.
As a result for the next few weeks Untold will be intermittent both in its publication of articles and its clearing of comments that get caught up in our moderation system because of the use of naughty words, links to other sites, previous things said or any one of a dozen other reasons.
So if you note a lack of articles – you have two choices. You can either think “Oh yes, Tony’s trotted off to Australia again” and come back in a day or two, or instead sit down and write an article yourself which Untold can publish.
If you do send it to me at TonyAttwoodofLondon@gmail.com and I may well publish it. But please don’t make it too topical, as it may not get released for a couple of days.
- Arsenal – the “monster” Manchester City created (according to reports)
- Manchester City v Arsenal: The Big 7 Stats, and comparisons of the last 6 games
- Manchester City v Arsenal: surprising statistics and a result prediction
- Arsenal’s 25 man squad – is it already full?
- Yet another example of the way the media tries to put down Arsenal