By Nat Whilk-Clerk.
1: Which Arsenal player pulled his shorts down after scoring for and against in the same game?
- Willie Nelson
- Nelson Mandela
- Lord Nelson
- Sammy Nelson
- Darth Nelson.
- Ron Jerem
2: Carl André is a famous artist and a Arsenal fan. What is he famous for?
- a pile of bricks
- a pile of Brickfields Gunner
- a pile of sh*t
- none of the above he doesnt even know Arsenal FC.
3: What is Arsène Wengers favourite food?
- St.Totteringham style Chicken and Spuds
- Beef and onion crispy pancake
- Chicken in a basket and chips .
- Farmer Barleymows chicken flea surprise
- None of the above as Wenger is a man of class.
4: What is Dial Square Dave’s favourite pastime apart from watching Arsenal is?
- Watching TV programs about weird weapons and torture
- Going to see performance art at the Tate Modern
- Hanging around with the banjo player from the film “Deliverance”
5: Which of these people play for Arsenal FC?
- Jack the Ripper
- Jack and Danny
- Jack Wilshire
- Wilshire boulevard Hotel XI
- Jack up the car a bit higher you idiot
- Tom Bombadil
6: What was David O’Learys nickname?
- Lux Interior
- Enfant terrible
- He didnt have one
7: Which reporter regularly dismisses Arsenal?
- Lou Costello
- Louis Louis
- Loopy Lou
- Johnathan Liew
- Lou Dweeb the silent mute at Kalamazoo gas station
- Louis IV’scousin, Alfred Snooknaffer.
8: Which of these players had a spell at Arsenal?
- Ronald MacDonald
- Old MacDonald e-i e-i-e-i-o
- Malcolm MacDonald
- Donald Rumsfeld
- Donald Giblet-Monger the toast of old London Town
9: How to pundits from Liverpool pronounce the name Özil?
- Calm down calm down–how should I know mate,I just follow Michael Owen and Jamie Carragher.
10: “It’s up for grabs now” is referring to what?
- Michael Thomas scoring v Liverpool
- Grabs, as strange kind of insect that lives on Spurs fans
- The sacred mantra of Sepp Blatter and friends
- Its a line from the film “revenge of the nerds”
- Erm, cant say as it might not be politically correct,but something to do with Matron.
11: Where is Dennis Bergkamps allotment?
- Near the Arndale centre
- First left straight on over the roundabout at the junction of the North Circular Road and the Great Cambridge Road, then second right
- Next door to O`Zeels in Tipperary
- What’s an allotment?
- Dunno, what times Grange Hill on?
- Whats for tea Mum,crispy pancakes?
First prize for the winner: a night out with Billy “the Dog” McGraw
Second prize: not having to go for a night out with Billy “the Dog” McGraw