I write this as a follow up to the blog posed by Tony Attwood at the end of the latest Untold Arsenal article entitled Arsenal TV claim this is our best league campaign for a while. Is it?
Now I first have to say “Yes it is”
I am a life long supporter of Arsenal, being a typical Flunden lad! I was born in Nor Flunden, but have lived most of my life in Sar Flunden! And being a Flunden lad, I must support my Blogetta friends around the internet who have hammered the current performances of this once grate team! Untold Arsenal always tries to pretend that everything is grate, BUT it isn’t. (At least not for the three times that I have read an Untold Arsenal blog)
Look what happened at Wolves. Three goals given away and only one shot on goal. Who can we blame? The obvious first person is that clown Mustafi! He never moved once to cut out any goalscoring attempt by a Wolves player. He simply sat on his arse looking annoyed at everyone else except him! Why did Arsenal not have more shots or attempted shots on goal other than the one? The answer must be with Elneny! Another player who created nothing all night. All he did was look up in the air or from side to side. That old Chelsea keeper Peter Cech was nowhere to be seen for any of the three goals that Arsenal let in. Yet another player who sat back and allowed these goals to happen. Same old, same old, same old Arsenal always cheating! And each one of these three players is getting paid…..Not good enough.
And what of the coaching? At Arsenal there is nothing like good coaching so we’re told. Agreed because what happened at Wolves was nothing like good coaching! If I had the money I would pay for a plane to fly over Flunden pulling a banner with the words WENGER OUT written on it. I haven’t the money so I wont but then again nobody in their right mind would ever do something quite that stupid, especially if they were a Flunden lad supporting Arsenal.
Now, Untold Arsenal even tries to put the blame on the referee for the bad performance. How stupid is this? English referees are the best in the world. Every pundit in the media says this. We all know it. FIFA even knows it because it would not let English referees in the World Cup because of Brexit! How low can they get?
Well we all know that the PGMOL is a grate open body filled with a multicultural selection of men, (both white and a little grey) mainly from the North and the Midlands. I am looking forward to seeing the first referee from Flunden appearing at the Emirates in the near future.
Now, to finish off. Do I have a solution for the state of play currently at the Emirates? How can Arsenal improve for next season? Do I know? Yes I do. It’s 5 easy pieces……
(1) Arsenal needs new investment if it is to compete with the likes of Norwich , Fulham and Manchester City. The club could do with the backing of a single one-off billionaire rather than with the current board, chaired by a person known as Sir Chips. This person could be known by us supporters as the Arse Sole owner. Any returns from such investments could be used by this Arse Sole owner to help support persons in need, such as the President of the USA.
(2) Drop any players with Muslim sounding names such as Mustafi, Elneny and Ozil and Cech (or East European names).
(3) Only play those players who seem to suck up to the Arsenal management on social media. They are our kind of guys. We, Nor and Sar Flunden lads, welcome you.
(4) Win the Europa League. This is the main evidence that shows Arsenal has indeed progressed this season. This time last year Arsenal was knocked out of this competition by Atletico Madrid. Now, we are still in it, so we must be better and have thus shown progress! QED. (We always got knocked out of the Champions League)
(5) Get me and my blogetta mates on the Board as visiting experts. You know it makes sense.
- Beyond any doubt Infantino is getting his way. Next: Fifa will leave Zurich
- World Cup chaos: the bits you may have missed
- Fifa establish their unchallengable right to change football rules as they go
- Extraordinary report claims Arsenals’ FA Cup win was not a major trophy!
- 2022/23 Women’s Champions League Juventus v Arsenal – match preview