By Tony Attwood
Eddie is playing and it is on live TV, and better still free.
There’s a channel called Free Sports (it is available to Sky customers whether you subscribe to Sky Sprouts or not) and they are starting to pick up some interesting bits and pieces including the Toulon Tournament. The semi-final is being shown at this moment.
The score approaching half time is 1-0 to Scotland.
Eddie got into a bit of trouble for a late tackle and the Scotland players over reacted which should have meant a booking or two, but nothing was given.
It’s half time at 1-0 to Scotland, and if you have Sky it is on channel 422. And three cheers for Free Sports. Let’s hope they pick up the pre-season friendlies.
- How far down might these points deducations take clubs?
- Big clubs that foul less lose fewer players of their own to injury
- What takes clubs up and down the league: attack or defence?
- Referee Extremism: the situation in Spain and in England
- Didn’t appreciate KO time, M1 is a disaster, but watching Arsenal is a joy