By Tony Attwood
Eddie is playing and it is on live TV, and better still free.
There’s a channel called Free Sports (it is available to Sky customers whether you subscribe to Sky Sprouts or not) and they are starting to pick up some interesting bits and pieces including the Toulon Tournament. The semi-final is being shown at this moment.
The score approaching half time is 1-0 to Scotland.
Eddie got into a bit of trouble for a late tackle and the Scotland players over reacted which should have meant a booking or two, but nothing was given.
It’s half time at 1-0 to Scotland, and if you have Sky it is on channel 422. And three cheers for Free Sports. Let’s hope they pick up the pre-season friendlies.
- How much have Arsenal’s rivals spent on transfers in recent years?
- Why is it becoming so difficult to find a sponsor for new football stadium?
- Corruption flares up again in Italy, as Premier League figures don’t look too clever
- How much does a club have to spend on transfers to get a trophy?
- Does the team that is top after 14 games usually go on to win the league?